Will I need to sign a service agreement?

Yes. The state of California requires a signed authorization.

Will I need to be home for my pest control service?

Most pests can be controlled from the outside, however from time to time they do enter your home, and we will need to get inside.

What if it’s raining?

We have products we use that are activated by the rain and provide great control for unwanted pests.